Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday night Live

I know I was gonna bitch some shit about stereotypes but I'll save that for later. I've just been bitter lately and I have no clue why. But tonight I'll be going to a concert so maybe some live music and a couple beers will chill me the fuck out. TOnight we will be attending the Black Cat again to see the Stars and Magnet. Neither are really my type of music but I like the Stars, I only gave them a chance because their album was called "Set yourself on fire" so it sounded cool and Uncle Tom said the chick was hot. She's got a really good, smooth, calm voice. I like it. I was listening to Magnet a little this morning. He's pretty much the same, Kind of reminds me of Jack Johnson or something. I thought it was a band but apparently it's just one guy, must be like Final Fantasy or some shit. But it should be a good show, It sold out a couple weeks ago. Tom's got 4 tickets, was supposed to be him, his girl, me and HB but HB can't make it and he doesn't know if his girl is gonna come. SO it may just be the 2 of us, with 2 extra tickets to a sold out show. You know what that means, FREE DRINKS! Someone asks for tickets and you say ok, first rounds on you, someone else they have to get second round. Tickets were like 12 or 15 bucks so it's almost the same. 2 drinks are 9 I think. Tom doesn't believe in being greedy like me. I can't help it though when people walk the line offering twice the price. Like if no one goes with me to Rob Zombie next month. It sold out in seconds, $40 a ticket. I can probably sell the extra for 100. For Manson at the 930 club was the same deal people were offering 150-200 for a ticket. SO I hope I will make some money at least if no one comes with me. And I won't get as fucked up as I did for Manson.... ah, good times! Anyway, so hopefully I will be nice and relaxed after tonight at least for a while as long as no one starts shit there we'll be ok. Well I need to get started on some of this work shit so I can maybe take off a little early today! Happy Friday, hope everyone has a good weekend, If I still have readers afetr the last 2 posts which no one gave me any responses to, except take a barbituate and that Chris is a fag, but I already knew that.