Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random Humpday Thoughts....

It seems from time to time that I think of things I want to post but by time I get to the comp I forget or feel like bitching about something else. I miss those days at USU when I had all the time in the world to remember and type it. I have been very busy here and it sucks ass. Sunday when I venture out after the snow storm I went to Taget to get some new movies to entertain HB and I. I was looking for the new Action Action CD that I found out came out at the end of January. They didn't have it at Target, though they did have a little section at the front of an aisle that had "new music" which had Silverstein, Hawthorne Heights, Bloc Party (Silent Alarm, not the new one). It kind of shocked me, I even heard Silverstein and Hawthorne Heights on the PA, that was even more scary. These Underground bands that I have already seen in concert and had their album for about a year are becoming "new music". I think it's great when the bands I really like get more national recognition but at the same time I hate it, because I'll never get the chance to see them at small venues again. Bloc Party at the Black Cat, HA they sold out a year ago when they were only getting play on a few college stations and internet buzz from blogs like The Smudge. I can't even search for new music at work anymore. Purevolume only works once in a while here, myspace is blocked, and launch on yahoo wants you to sign in now and I can't on this comp. I did see action action is up for who's next, go check out their video and hear the new song and vote for them! GO NOW! but then come back. God I have a bunch of work to do before 9 and then after I do some more shit I need to go down and help audit another department that I'm not looking foreward to. A chief that was my instructor in Connecticut works down there and I hate her because she is a bitch and a backstabber, I need to call my buddy tonight, she tried to get him thrown out and he eventually did it himself. He is in New York with the shitload of snow. I will call him. I'm fucking hungry as shit, I don't know why. HB cooked an awesome meal last night. The moron is gone and I only vaguely know how to do my job. I know the basics but not everything, I don't care too much because I'm out of here by December, but I still hate being a piece of shit. I miss my son. I wish he could come here this summer, but it would be too hard with me working 2 jobs, it would be pointless and I wouldn't have a sitter for him. It would just be pointless. I'm a bummed that I'm probably gonna miss Mike when I'm in Texas. I just want to go to sleep. I need to save money, for Texas, Alaska, Hawaii if I'm still allowed to go. I need to go home in July for Aaron's bday, I want to make a trip up to New York to see my buddy sometime because his fat ass will probably never come down here. Hell I don't even know if he's still fat I haven't seen him in 3 over 3 years now. I had a dream a coupld nights ago about me and HB getting married, I had Chris, Uncle Tom, him, and Mike there it was great, but kind of sad that the only people who mean anything to me(friend wise) I have met in the military. No one from back home, another reason to not go back. The ex was talking about transferring to an Arby's in South Carolina, but I doubt that'll happen. I told her I don't really care where she goes since I have no clue where I'm gonna go. I told here I was staying here for a while after I got out. I'm still waiting on the Child support people to send me shit so I can do my taxes and find out how much I owe this year. HR Block online said I get back $29, I'm hoping if I can deduct child support I should get more back, I think it's because I move into a new tax bracket with my other job. I'm glad out housing allowance isn't taxed, we make a hitload off of that. I don't want to go to counseling tonight. Last week we had a sub that we had before and I thought she was pretty cool, cuz she said she's done every drug and shit, well last week she hinted that she never did. and was being a bitch, she said all of us were in her book of mental disorders and one guy was talking about his ex that keeps getting him locked up by sayin he hit her but he never did and she kept saying that he did because he was an alcoholic. He hasn't drank in a year and goes to AA meetings everyday and shit because of his kids but she just kept saying he hit her. I was pissed and I changed the subject and kept on her about some shit about everyone is an addict because people drink soda or smoke and that shit isn't in her book. She got mad and changed the subject to something else. Fucking bitch. This guy has been getting shit straight and she wants to knock him down. She wasn't there, though neither was I, we have no choice but to believe him. Not to say that because her book says something and she has 2 masters degrees that what she says is right. Fuck her! And I'm gonna tell my counselor tonight that her attitude towards us drove me to drink or some shit. I'll probably think of something better than that to try to get her in trouble but right now I just keep staring at the stack of folders that I need to do and thinking about food. Oh well those are some of my random thoughts. HAppy Humpday.