Thursday, February 16, 2006

My god, I am fucking HOT, they can't get the fucking temperature right in this fucking building. We freeze like we're outside with it being 40* and now it's like 80. I am sweating my balls off. My window is locked and We don't have a key so I can't open it. I can open one behind my desk but it is blocked my the desk so i doesn't help much. Counseling sucked again last night. Our usual instructor was back but must have had a bad VD or some shit. Chris called at 6, when the class is supposed to start and he just walked in so I answered it knowing we weren't gonna start for another half hour and he threw a little temper tantrum telling me to get off the phone and when I did he said it was supposed to be off and I told him, he was late and class wasn't begining yet. He got mad at me, he continued being a dick for a while and everyone was just quiet. Eventuall people came in late and they didn't know he was being a dick so they started talking and helped pass the time. I did call my buddy in NY. He was a telemarketer but now works with the mantally handicap, he was at work when I called. He continued to call them retards while he was at work. He isn't too bright. I asked him what he was doing this weekend, HB said something about maybe taking a trip up there but with all the snow I decided to invite him down here. He said he had to work this weekend and that he just got his learners permit. I forgot he didn't have a lisence, I guess you don't really need one with public transpotation there. 24 years old and no lisence was funny. But Chris and I are gonna have a guys night in on Friday, so that should be fun. Drink a little, play some Halo2, talk since we don't get the chance to talk much. Perhaps give him a good ramming in his ass before he leaves. I am pretty sure I will have no more credit card debt on the first!! God it feels good, if I wasn't paying rent on a place I stay at once a week, I'd be rolling in PHAt money. Looking at my checkbook, after getting paid and paying bills last night, I am very pleased. I just need to save a bunch of money. For my trip to Texas in June, and I'm really looking foreward to Alaska and Hawaii for Christmas. Plus I need to save money for when I get out and all that other good shit. I've never been able to get that much in my savings. I usually save up to what I've got about now then go blow it on stupid shit like Speakers or something. But not this time. I am gonna be responsible! Well I need to look up some shit about shipping so my boss doesn't yell at me. It's almost Friday, which means 3 day weekend for everybody but me! I have to come in sometime this weekend. Plus I need to go to my other job to get more of that good money. Tonight I am making another attempt to go to MADD, we'll see if the 4th times a charm!