Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Email Survey

So I thought I may try to make eveyone sick. HB sent me this email survey that I had to fill out about her and she had to fill out about me. SO here are the answers.

This is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME.But first send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest --they're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!!!!

1st: Send (forward) this Survey to everyone you know to see how well heor she knows you.

2nd: (reply) Fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

Her's about me:

Your name: *EDITED HB*
Where did we meet: CFC...color guard practice?
Take a stab at my middle name: Lee....the flea..lol...
Do I believe in God: Uhm, no..but you say Jesus loves you at concerts
How long have you known me: Like a month or so.
Do I smoke: Yes, more than I do.
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: WHO IS THAT?!
Color of my eyes: Beautiful blue, with little yellow and light brown spots...
Do I have any siblings: No, that's why you're spoiled.
What's one of my favorite things to do: Be shy? Be with your other girlfriends, damn player!
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: You need to be in the Color Guard.
What's my favorite type of music: Mostly alternative, punky music. (and it's not pop rock, whore!)
What is the best feature about me: Your eyes...I could fall into them. They're like Ocean eyes...
If you could change on thing about me, what would it be: Uhm, not too much..I like everything about you and accept who are..Well maybe your style...you could always use some of that...
Am I shy or outgoing: Shy, but way more shy than me.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You've always been a rebel, but now you wanna follow the rules.
What's your favorite memory of me: Us at the field trip, how you kept looking at me like you wanted to kiss me, but couldn't...
Any special talents: Ha ha ha....Mrs. Sprinkles loves you.
Would you consider me a friend: Yeah, almost my best right now.
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Bish.
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring: Uhm, you're computer...and good music...maybe Aaron...but he's not a thing...like you said.

What I said about her:


Your name: Randy
Where did we meet: work (really got to know each other on field trip)
Take a stab at my middle name: none anymore (forgot what it used to be)
Do I believe in God: Yes
How long have you known me: 26 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes, and 41
seconds That I haven't screwed up with HB

Do I smoke: Yes
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: Wow, she's beautiful
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: Yes
What's one of my favorite things to do: spend time with son, and now boyfriend too
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: Hey can I bum a smoke
What's my favorite type of music: everything but kind of into pop rock right now
What is the best feature about me: personality and well everything else!
If you could change on thing about me, what would it be: give you a happier past, perhaps to not have gotten married
Am I shy or outgoing: shy just like me
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: somewhat of a rebel
What's your favorite memory of me: kissing you and looking into your eyes and seeing you smiling and softly biting your lip
Any special talents: Possibly haven't found out yet
Would you consider me a friend: more than a friend, a lover
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Hot Brownie
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring: would you bring, tough one, I would say your son but he's not a thing, so I will have to go with either a bed or music.

She also sent this to Tio Thomas, Here is what he put for her, since he doesn't know much about her:


Your name: Tomas
Where did we meet: en el autobus
Take a stab at my middle name: Guadalupe
Do I believe in God: Si
How long have you known me: cuatro semanas
Do I smoke: Si
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: bonita
Color of my eyes: marrón
Do I have any siblings: Si
What's one of my favorite things to do: dormirse
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: Hola
What's my favorite type of music: Salsa
What is the best feature about me: pelo
If you could change on thing about me, what would it be: Nada
Am I shy or outgoing: tímido
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: rebelde
What's your favorite memory of me: sonrisa
Any special talents: No
Would you consider me a friend: Si
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: bizcocho de chocolate
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring: hijo

What a racist prick, he felt the need to not only be a smartass but one trying to be one en espanol. Well hey there Tio Thomas, Puta donde esta mi pollo.