Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Random thoughts with useless facts

The weather outside is warm as hell again! It is supposed to get up into the high 60s again today but today has high winds and thunderstorms. I thought I'd get a chance to sleep in a bit on this "vacation" but I guess not. Since yesterday I had to get up early to help canowine move, and this morning after HB went to work I tossed and turned for about an hour and a half before I got up took a shower and left. I didn't want to stop at my place because traffic was pretty good so now I am at my other job wearing the same clothes as yesterday and people are looking at me like I am a dirty bum, which I kind of am, but half these people only shower once or twice a week and it really shows(well smells) in the summer! So Fuck you people who keep looking at me! I don't have counseling today, my days moved to Wednesdays, since I am done with the "education" part and on to the "treatment" part. They tried to keep me with the new counselor but I said that I couldn't make it so swithed to another counselor who hopefully isn't as retarded. I've noticed that my mind has been jumping around again lately from thought to thought looking at the seveal subects in this so far. I really notice it here at work probably because its so fucking boring. Wow they have the airconditioning on in here, thats good considering I am wearing my sweatshirt from yesterday. anyway yeah. Heres some usless shit since I am unorganized. HB can call me out if the animal ones are wrong even though I just get them and pass them on...lol.

The smallest man ever was Gul Mohammed (1957-1997) of India, who measured 1 feet, 10 inches.

The Christmas season begins after sunset on December 24th and lasts until January 5th. This is also known as the Twelve Days of Christmas.

One billion seconds is about 32 years.

On April 4, 1974, John Massis of Belgium pulled two New York Long Island railroad passenger cars totaling 80 tons with a thick rope, with a small bit attached, using only his teeth.

In the movie "Babe", the piglet was played by over 30 different piglets they outgrew the part so quickly during the production of the film.

The world's longest hot dog was 1,996-foot wiener made by the Sara Lee Corp. for the 1996 Olympics.

Every single hamster in the United States today comes from a single litter captured in Syria in 1930.

An airplane mechanic invented Slinky while he was playing with engine parts and realized the possible secondary use for the springs.

The "Mexican Hat Dance" is the official dance of Mexico. (I thought it was "Livin La Vida Loca")

The word "Oral-B" is a combination of oral hygiene and the letter B, which stands for the word "better."

Male goats will pee on each other in order to attract mates.

Bernd Eilts, a German artist, turns dried cow manure into wall clocks and small sculptures. He is now expanding his business to include cow dung wrist watches.

P.S. I gave Karma another chance last night. I stopped at an ATM to get some cash and a guy came up to me and gave me a story about his truck having a slow gas leak and needed money, he only had a check and no one would cash it. I was ready to say my usual " I'm stuggling to get by right now" thing but then realized that things have been going good for me lately so why not. I gave him $40, he asked for my address so he could send me it back. I gave him that too. We'll see if I get anything back, the wierd thing is I am pretty sure I have heard the same story before, exactly, he even said he had a case of beer that he ws willing to give me, that I declined. HB just laughed when I told her. I said I'm probably going to end up mad because he lied. If he would just come up to me and said "hey can I have some money" I would have gave him a couple bucks and thought nothing of it. But lets see if this Karma thing works.