Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Fake Friday

Today is Fake Friday! Though it's almost like a Monday. Last night traffic sucked ass and took me 20 minutes to get out the gate and to the end of the block so I decided not to go to my other job, I turned around and got the rest of my crap out of the barracks and cleaned it a bit. I then went to my apt and put some stuff away. I stayed at my place finally. It wasn't too bad but I missed seeing HB. This morning sucked. I need to create new morning habits. I was kind of running all over the place, then got to work at 645, a little later then usual and realized I forgot my uniform, so I had to drive all the way back to my apt and get it. Traffic sucked by that time and it took my quite a while but I got back in about 45 minutes. It didn't help that I hit the snooze button this morning. I need to get out of that habit and when I take my uniform home to wash it and iron it I need to hang it by the door. Just a couple things need to change. I actually got to bed early last night, well earlier than I have been. We got color guard practice today, then I need to try to get over and see HB, I mean get over to a going away for a guy in her department. I hope I can, I have to be at practice though because I am supposed to be lead rifle tomorrow and the rear one sucks ass and seems to be slightly retarded. I'm kind of hoping that Chris(he's in charge of the detail) switches with him, Chris and I are always on point. But it should be fun. I still have shit to put away at the apt, I may do it tomorrow morning since HB has duty this weekend. It is starting to look livable, I showed her it on Tuesday, I was kind of embarrassed since it is pretty trashed and she is kind of a neat freak, but oh well I have a good excuse I haven't had much time to clean since I have been at her place most the time. Hopefully she can hang out there this weekend since it is closer to work since she has to keep going in for duty. I guess we'll see.

Time to bitch, this was from yesterday and really had my blood boiling and canowine and Uncle Tom craking up. We went for lunch at Wendy's to get the great bacon mushroom melt....mmmmmmmm, bacon mushroom melt. Uncle Tom has his own parking space for being Service member of the quarter, when we got back stupid civilian guys parked in his spot that is clearly marked reserve. We found the guy who parked there and asked him to move, he claimed to be working when he was clearly standing with his thumb up his ass. I was pissed. I got out and started talking major shit, not really to him because that would be rude. I was just talking about him to my friends and happened to be really loud so him and everyone else could hear. About them being illiterate and stupid and "wow look you don't even have to be in the military to be service member of the quarter" then another guy parked next to him in the service member of the year and that set me off even more. Stupid fuckers think they can park whereever they want because they are fucking contractors. Fuck them all. On the van parked in Tom's spot it said BFDE, fire and security people. Canowine said it stood for "Butt Fucking Dick Eaters" I thought that was filarious so I kept saying it. Oh shit I wonder how many people I am going to get that google that shit, that will be funny. But I was saying we should smash the windows and spray paint that on the side, fucking butt fucking dick eaters, learn to read and park where the fuck your supposed to. Ok I feel a little better getting that off my chest. Time to try to do some work. Hope most of you have a great fake friday, if this is only Thursday for you...HAHA! No really I'm sorry, tell your bosses to stop being commie bastards and let you have the day off to remember the fallen veterans and eveyone whose fought to give us our freedom and a day off.