Thursday, November 03, 2005

No HNT this week

I would say sorry but I am sure most of you are kind of happy about that. But for one I don't have any pics of me half nekkid perhaps I can get some for next week. I am supposed to be moving this weekend and I haven't packed anything yet so today after work is when I get to start throwing everything into garbage bags until the concert and hopefully take a nap somewhere in there, the concert schedule is as follows:

This show is sold out.
Doors Open 7:00pm
Veda 7:30
The Bled 8:10
Underoath 8:55
Thrice 10:05

So hopefully it will be kind of an early night. I am tired as hell yet again since someone keeps me up way past my bedtime talking on the phone at night but it's worth it. HB finally comes back home tonight! I am excited! Hopefully I will get some good pics at the show tonight, I could have had some great ones when Chris and I saw UnderOath with Silverstein in WV but I forgot my damn camera, we were right up front getting sweat and spit on us which kind of sucked. Chris said he probably isn't going up towards the front tonight but I may have to just so I can get some pics. I'll leave you with some lyrics. Dark Christian rock is funny...lol.

UnderOath - A Boy Brushed Red....Living In Black And White

Can you feel your heartbeat racing?
Can you taste the fear in her sweat?
You've done this wrong
It's too far gone
These sheets tell of regret
I admit that I'm just a fool for you
I am just a fool for you

Here is where we both feel wrong
Tonight's your last chance to
Do exactly what you want to
And this could be my night
This is what makes me feel alive
Makes you feel alive
Here is where we both go wrong
So tie me up
And toss this key
'Cause for now we're living in this moment
And we both ignore the truth
It's all over
It's all over

I feel your heart against mine
So take a breath and close your eyes

(chorus)
Your lungs have failed and they both stopped breathing
My heart is dead and its way past beating
Something has gone terribly wrong
I'm scared, you're scared, we're scared of this
I never thought we'd make it out alive
I never told you but its all in your goodbyes
It's all in your goodbyes

Well look who's dying now
Slit wristless sleeping with the girl next door
I always knew you were such a sucker for that
It doesnt matter what you say
You never mattered anyway
Never mattered anyway

In this moment that we both ignore the truth
It's all over
It's all over
I feel your heart against mine
So take a breath and close your eyes

Don't shake, i hate to see you tremble
Trembling you've lost your touch
Haven't you run so addicted