Thursday, November 10, 2005

Music

Some great music for this fake Friday, Canowine had a post about about Owen Pallett who helps Arcade Fire I found a live concert, check it out it is fucking awesome I want to see them again so bad. Watch this! They are just so fun and talented they all seem to play every instrument except the violinist stay on theirs.

Also I came across Spider the Tylercore a 5 year old screaming lyrics like:

Too young? Too young to live, too young to die. You will die forever, never. (blah blah blah) We can't be happy here, (blah blah blah blah) Die die die, tree tree tree. (blah blah blah) This is forever. (blah blah blah blah blah) This can't be happening forever. My mom's right here. Right here, can you hear me now? Never, never. (blah blah blah) This is forever. Ever ever. This isn't happening, I can't die young, you fu*king (blah blah) Eat sh*t, fu*k sh*t, die. Die, die, die, die, die, die. This can't be happening. Too young to die, too young to live. You will die forever!
It is fucking righteous, listen to it and see if you can actually understand it.