Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Screw this Mickey Mouse Horse Shit

This post is going to be dedicated to Uncle Tom and Canowine who think that I have lost my evilness.This post may freak out HB but I have to take it to the extreme to make up for the lovey stuff. SO here I sit trying to think of things that really piss me off. Obviously Jessica Lynch got me going the other day and traffic really pissed me off last night. It took me an hour and 45 minutes to get from my other job to my apartment, a trip that usually takes about 40 minutes. Why did it take me so long, no fucking clue other than every driver on that particular road at that exact time were complete fucking morons who deserved to have their heads beat in with some sort of blunt object. I'd prefer to use a brick so that I can feel the splatter of the grey matter of the brains onto my knuckles. There is no fucking reason why the far left lane should be stopped when there is no accident. It should always be moving at least the fucking speed limit, but no it was a dead stand still. Then we would get up to almost 25mph and then stop again. This went on for about 10 miles and that took about an hour. Tomorrow I am going to try to take a different route back to my apt. It's pretty much going through DC which I thought would suck but after last night I am willing to try to see if it is any better than the fucking beltway. I was half tempted to drive on the shoulder screaming obsenities at all the cars who may not have been to blame but were still in my way and there for guilty of pissing me off. Then you get the fuckers who leave 4 car spaces between them and the car in front of them because they are afraid of rear ending them if they make a quick stop at 15MPH!! they have all this space and the car in front touches their brakes to slow down and the car with all this distance that is right in front of you locks up their brakes like they were going 220. Fucking idiots. Thats when I really want to pull in front of them slam on my brakes and get out, throw them on the shoulder and run them over with their own car and park it on top of them because neither of them need to be on the road or the planet for that fucking matter. How the fuck do these people get their licsence here? You have to take a moron test and have an IQ less than your shoe size or be fucking blind. Then you get the fuckers who ride the line. I ride the line right next to them and hope that they hit my van. I can use a paint job or something, not like I really give a shit about the damn thing. I kind of want to figure a way to total it and not get hurt so I can get a new car. But thats another sceme, I mean story. Fuckers, I get right next to them and just stare at them, I'll probably end up getting shot doing this, I do have a bullet proof vest in my van I just may need to bring it from the back seat up and possibly wear it when I drive. Damn I need a smoke now after all that bitching. I may start a list of things that piss me off here so that I can go off about them every once in a while, thanks to Uncle Tom for the title of this post. Now Fuck Off!