Monday, May 23, 2005

Audioblogger sucks

It seems that my first attempt at an audioblog failed. I was ignoring it because I knew that if I listened to it I'd probably delete it. All it was, was me drunk and babbling about my weekend sucking. I was supposed to go to the club with this chick and got stood up. Stupid bitch, my room doesn't have hot water for some reason so I took a freezing cold shower. Then I play some Halo waiting, she calls around 8 something and said about being at the mall and will call me when she leaves, I say ok and know she is full of shit so I start drinking about here. She calls around 930 and says something, I really don't even remember her excuse but we didn't go. So I sat in my room alone again and played Halo and drank about 3/4 of a bottle of Jim Beam. Oh yeah we had our Color Guard detail on Saturday morning, it went really well from what we could see. It's kind of hard to tell when we are all doing it and don't have someone in the crowd to actually watch us. Well I need to go meet my replacement here, so this is a short one. Damn you Audioblogger for not working and helping me remember what the hell I said.