Monday, May 16, 2005

Fuck shit ass motherfucker!!

So this morning I get a call from my Career counslor saying that my extention was denied, which means I can't sit here and try to make my ass fat for another year until I get out of the navy. I had to call the guy who decides where I go (my detailer) and explain to him that I am getting out and it is pointless to send me anywhere. He said that "the new sailor" that I thought found my blog is actually my replacement and since she is alreay in transit that he can't tell her no. He said there is a ship in Norfolk with an opening just for me and to call him back in 20mins. So after my blood pressure went through the roof and a shit load of cigarettes waiting for a lifetime(20min) I called him back. He said there are 2 positions open at the hospital on the same base as me now. I said gimmie gimmie gimmie. One is for the dosimetry center, which I have dealt with before and seem to have a bunch of lazy civilians working there. I am extremely lazy so I picked that. It better go through. I reallly want to stay here, I know everyone and know I don't do shit. I thought I wouldn't be able to get my apartment since I would be leaving in December or will be leaving here still in Dec. I am relieved that I will be staying in the area, but it's not set in stone yet, so I should probably still be worried. I still don't have my damn cell phone yet. I can't get ahold of anyone who was "there". When I do, I'm gonna see if I can get at least the one of me in the mullet since TG is requesting to see it. I will probably only keep it up for a day or 2 so it can't be found again. I have to see how bad it looks. I had to barter a baby to get to wear it. One person was holding a baby, the guy who was currently wearing the mullet wouldn't give it to me, he wanted to hold the baby so I said that if I got him the baby I could have the mullet. He agreed so I got the baby and gave her to him in exchange for the mullet. It was funny as hell, "Hey can I have your baby so I can get the mullet". I guess the sad part is it worked. Back to trying to find my cell.