Monday, May 09, 2005

Weekend in Review

SO Friday started out that I got a letter in the mail from Maryland MVA saying that my license is suspended, but doesn't say for how long. I wanted to say that it was suspended for just that day only, but everyone else said that I couldn't decide how long it was for. So I called future roomate, I need to come up with a better name for him, fuck it he's Chris. If he doesn't like it he can tell me. So Chris became my chauffer for the weekend. We went to Lulu's bar in DC had some drinks Bullshitted adn checked out someof the ladies. Went to his place played some Halo2 on Xbox and passed out. Next day went to the apartment we're supposed to moving in to so we can help fix it and move in sooner. The owner was doing the pluming, which I know nothing about, so we went across the hall to another buddies and got drunk and played Halo2 all night. It seems we are bad influences on each other. He has been tryin to quit smoking but around me he keeps smoking because I do. I convinced him to start up a blog. He got me addicted to Halo2. So I had to go out and buy an Xbox and the game and the online shit, spent about $300. Which I shouldn't have done since I probably can't keep my second job. I have no clue how I can get to Springfield and back. Well I could get a ride there since I work with the same people here, but they live further down in VA. So I'd be stuck there. I need to get my court date so I can see about getting work privledges. I called to see about a court date last week and they said that they might not get the ticket til June and then they would scedule me a date. I was starting to think(hope) that maybe my ticket got lost somewhere and maybe the piece of shit fat lazy worthless civilian base police who think they are real cops had lost it because they are all complete morons, or they were just trying to scare me and notified my command so I would get in trouble here and didn't report it to the state since military members get punished twice for offenses. That's right, no double jeopardy rule here. SO this DUI not only has fucked up my Color Guard shit, the one thing I look foreward to doing here on base for the military but now fucked up my income by making it so I can't get to my second job. I might be able to talk one of the guys to droping me off at the pentagon metro which isn't that far from Springfield if I am correct but then it will take me forever to get back here. Oh well guess it's back to the waiting game to find out what the hell I am goin to do. Besides the suspension I guess the weekend wasn't to bad, would have been better if maybe I'd actually got off my ass and danced at Lulu's but oh well, maybe we'll go back this weekend.