Thursday, May 26, 2005

Happy Thurday

Well kind of... OK I'm a little tipsy right now but her's my day after work. Wrok was ok but boring as usual. As I'm coming into the barracks my phone rings, who is it, the chick from Saturday nights standup, wondering what I'm doing tonight. I say nothing and ask what she has on her mind, after some flirty talk I tell her to come pick me up and we'll decide what to do. We end up going to Dave n Busters for happy hour, having a couple drinks and playing a bunch of games. She keeps complaining how her body's so sore and I told her I'd give her a massage( I have massaged her shoulders and back before), I have always got nothing but compliments about my massages. So we come back to my barracks room and watch some TV and I start massaging, she complains her ass is sore, so I massage that too. She gets a fullbody massage, I am not expecting anything more because she has fucked with me before and I have learned to stick to my guns and be "that guy" who is just trying to help and not get his(I tried the "hey I want to get laid" before and didn't work) So I give her massage and then just kind of laid next to her and watched some TV, had some good conversation then she said she had to get up at 5am, I said she could crash here if she wanted, as I suspected she refused and insisted I walk her to her car. I made her wait while I smoked( part of hey your not the boss of me) Walked her down, got a hug and she was off. Now I know she is far from the typical girl. I have known her for a while, I was close friends with her roommate til she transferred. Like I said she has pulled the "all over me" bit before, then went to bed and upset me. So now I have been puttin her off and putting her off, tryin to make me seem less desperate. Now she is leaving in July and all I really want from her is sex. You all know I'm not really that shallow, but that's just the person she is, she is sweet sometimes and then a bitch when she doesn't get her way. So she isn't my type much on the relationship stand point but she is really hot. I think she likes me, but doesn't know how to show it too much, she knows I usually don't rush things(I had the hots for her roommate as well) so I don't know if she is tryin to make it a "relationship" or what, what's the point she's moving in 2 months, or is she just using me to be her friend and keep her company. I am, like usual, clueless. But you know what, I don't really care. I am not fallin for her or anything, because I know what's going to happen. All I am trying to do is have fun. She seems like a prude though, always flirting and never delivering, whatever(I apologize for sounding sexist, but I hear you girls talking about just trying to get yours too, so I don't want to hear it).Oh well 930, I guess I'll just play some Halo for a while and go to sleep. Women, can't live with them. Definatly can't live without them!