Thursday, May 05, 2005

Nine Inch Nails- With Teeth

Ok I keep talking about the new Nine Inch Nails album that came out Tuesday. It fuckin rocks, with the usual electronic dark rock and exposively depressing lyrics that I can always relate to. I suggest everyone goes out and buy it, even if you have never been a NIN fan, you need to own this album. Here are the lyrics to a couple of the songs I really dig though I love the whole album and have listened to it probably 10 times since I bought it yesterday. These are the ones with the semisadistic lyrics that I love, Don't listen to me buy the album and you can understand.

"All The Love In The World" or you can Download
"Every Day Is Exactly The Same" or you can Download
"Only" or you can Download
"Getting Smaller" or you can Download
"Right Where It Belongs" or you can Download