Thursday, May 12, 2005

If you work with me DON"T READ THIS!!

I doubt that is going to help but seriously if you work with me and probably have heard rumors not to the extent of what I may know. I never said a word and fuck it this is my damn blog no names were used.

I don't really know what to say or what I can/should say. I am extremely pissed right now. Since I am probably not supposed to share this info with anyone but I will be as discrete as possible. I know a guy who knows a girl who is in an abusive relationship. We'll call this guy NG(nice guy) and her B(battered) and her boyfriend guy Jackass(JA). Ok so she apparently left jackass and eventually met up with NG who like myself treated her like a queen and tried to give her the world. Well I know from what I heard on the radio, since I have never met a person to this exreme in person, that some women get used to this type of relationship and eventually think that he doesn't love me if he doesn't hit me and vice versa, he hits me because he loves me. Now what kills me is that B is so fucking retarded, not really she seems smart, but she keeps going back to this guy dispite friends and family all telling her to leave him. I mean it's really fucking bad. Now I have known about jackass from before. I heard some stories from B about verbal abuse, but then I found out through other friends that he was going to their house to fuck friends roommate. Of course I always here all the rumors here and keep most to myself because they are usually scandalous and don't really bother me too much. So I kept quiet about that especially since I'm not really close to B, but it still pissed me off and was going to say something to him if he came to friends house while I was there to fuck her roommate. I never got that opportunity, I think roommate knew what was going on and knew I knew so we were never ther at the same time. But first I am pissed that jackass is such a jackass and I really want to hunt him down and fucking kill him, no one should ever fucking be like that. Two I want to beat the shit out of(not really but I want to do something) B for going back to this. I can't bring myself to comprehend how someone can be so ignorant or stupid to deal with this. But all I can do is nothing. Except hear what I hear and let my blood boil. I mean she threw aside the nice guy. Granted I know we usually get thrown aside for the "big man" because women want the wild or bad boy or whatever they want, but abusive? ERRRRRRRRR!!! I just want to scream at her and kill him. I know it's not my battle and I'm not involved in this situation at all.