Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Life and Relationships

Ok, I have been shunned by my friends on Halo 2, so I have time to post while watching house. TG has unforunately met the "wolf in sheeps clothing" as hipchick put it. As I have said before TG is my muse and has struck up thoughts in my mind. Yes I have been drinking so don't mind me going off on a tangent or spelling errors.

People Suck!! All people, I have always felt this way. People are closed minded, and a majority are just plain stupid, with no regard to normal human behavior. Granted most "humans" are nothing more than slightly intelligant animals. Hearing some of the things people do make me lose more faith in mankind, and I didn't have much to begin with. Rape, murder, all the things dealt with everyday, espacially in large cities. People are truely corrupt. Nice people are far and few between, yes there are the people who seem nice at first but are truely sick individuals when you get down to the core of the person. Everyone has that part inside of them that they share with no one, and sometimes try to hide from even themselves. Yes I know that deep down I have some sick and sadistic thoughts in my brain, but I know deep down that I am not one of those people that will snap and these thought become actions. Nice guys/girls are hard to find. Most people think "nice guys" don't exist but hardly anyone says "nice girls" don't exist. You see lots of "happily married couples" but who really knows what goes on in their minds or what the do when they are alone. I find being happily married hard to believe. Granted I have found maybe 2 people that I thought could have worked, but obviously it didn't make it that far. ANyhow, most focus is on the fact that "men are pigs", yes most are but when women try with "the nice guy" they usually just use them so they can feel the up on a pedistal, oh so important feeling and then get bored with it and leave. All seems to come back to that old saying that used to be a pain in my ass and now I see oh so clearly..."Life's a Bitch". People alway want what they can't have, even if it's not for the fact that they can't have it. And always chase the dreams that can't come true, being forever happy, but "then you die." Maybe this is my sick and sadistic part of my "nice guy" role. I seem to look at death as an excape as opposed to every one elses fears. Granted it does scare me a bit and I really don't want to die because I have I son that I want to be there for and help out more than my perents helped me. But only then do you truely have no more worries, no matter what your faith.