Tuesday, May 17, 2005

New TV

So yesterday I blew $450 on a new TV and a microwave. I had to get the jumbo fucking 32 inch. It barely fit into my room and had to rearrange everything to put it onto a desk since it would fit into their "entertainment stands". Uncle Tom thankfully helped me out since I couldn't drive to get it. While trying to put it into the minivan the box tipped a bit and caught the side of my neck, giving me a nice little scratch. Then while putting it into my room I busted my knuckle open. Then this morning while throwing away my old microwave the box scratched up my forearms a bit. This shit is beating me up. But it was worth it last night, sitting infront of my huge ass tv, the biggest I've ever owned, eating my hot Chef Boyarde, playing Halo. Good times were had by me. Vegas plans are coming together. I found the tickets and hotel for a little over 500 thanks to travelocity. I have enough to cover it but to get both tickets I need some help from Chris to make sure I've got money to get drunk on this weekend. Then all I have to do is save money to blow, I've got 500 in savings that should be up to 900 by then for emergency bail money. Everyone needs to plan for a just in case senerio. Reading some of TG's comments from one of her posts had me thinking and wanted to make my own kind of twist on my thoughts but not enough time right now. Hopefully I will remember tonight, if not oh well. TG your kind of like a muse to me, well most blogs are but you more than the others. Ok off to color guard pratice for graduation this weekend, fun fun, means I can't get too messed up Friday damnit. It's almost Friday.