Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Music Tag

That Girl tagged me about music. I am sure no one has ever heard of most of the music I listen to, since not many screamo bands get airplay. So I will try to link some of the songs to the bands webpage that no one will probably check. Here we go.

# of music files on the computer: I will say a lot but here are the figures: 1433 songs, 88:01:22 (yep 88 hours), taking up 4.63GB

Last CD I bought: Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth

Song playing right now: Fuck the People by The Kills (not killers)

5 Songs that mean a lot to me, in no order:

Nirvana- Where did you sleep last night. The haunting emotions in his voice during their unplugged set still almost brings a tear to my eye. My favorite song of all time from my favorite band of all time.

Hawthorne Heights- Ohio is for Lovers. I am from Ohio and have felt this way: "And I can't make it on my own. Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone."

Dashboard Confessionals- Screaming Infidelity. Do I really need to say anymore? "I wish that I was anywhere with anyone making out"

Funeral for a friend- Escape Artists Never Die. Great song! It's kind of confusing and you can use personal experience to make a meaning of the song for you.

Silverstein- Last days of summer. Last but not least. Though this song isn't on any online, the other songs are just as good. This song is a little slower and touched me last time I was home. "I won't leave, leave this way again"

Now I guess I am supposed to tag someone else but everyone I usually check has already done it. So Oh well, if you haven't and you want to let me know and I'll consider you tagged.