Wednesday, June 15, 2005

All say hi to...

Well Finally I have converted another to the blogosphere. Ok not another he is actually my first person to convert but whatever. All please say hi to him. He is my brother from another mother who decided to use a name too fucking long because he is a huge fan of Senses Fail and had to use their lyrics. all we are is a spec in life I have no idea how often he will update but I will try to harp on him to post frequently and check out other blogs as well. My ass is back in work today, but I have a dental appointment at 9, I hate dental. I have to get a filling, bastards. I actually remember parts of dreams last night, I think it's because I wasn't truely asleep due to the pain in my body(sunburn), they were really weird. I was driving and people were running in herds like deer across the streets. I hit one and it was like a deer, you get out look at the damage to your car curse at the person you hit, kick it a couple times and drive off. Then there was one wierder but I don't remember it now. Oh well. Everyone please welcome Spec in Life to blogger.