Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday night biatch

Well It's Friday, I didn't get my nap, like I usually take on Fridays before I go out but hopefully it will still be a good night. I have had my after work drinks and talked to CG and we are doin dinner and movie and perhaps drinks afterwards tomight. Hopefully things will go good. As usual she was flirty on the phone and said she may need another massage tonight (YES!). I should really probably take massaging lessons, like I said I have got nothing but compliments but it's a trade that is really nice to have, especially if I can get better at it. Unfortunatly it's rainy and cold, I told her to wear one of the outfits I helped her pick out a while back ago, they were really sexy. I am probably cheering up a little too much, considering I can pretty much guess what's going to happen tonight. But maybe I can work up some courage to perhaps try some of the advice that my awesome female readers have suggested, but more than likely I will be my loser self. Though I have been gaining some confidence and courage with her. Last time we hung out I was making some foreward progress from my usual shy self. I have already taken my shower and am supposed to call her around 7. So I have like 2 hours to kill listening to my awesome assortment of music. I guess I can get some Halo in, that will pass the time. I am more than likely going to end up posting a drunk blog tonight about what happened, if not be prepared for it tomorrow. TG, my phone will be on in case you want to go though it sounds like even if you go, I won't be invited (I understand). I hope your night goes good.