Friday, June 17, 2005

T.G.I. motherfuckin F.

It's Friday, I don't have shit to do today, but as usual I have to stay to check if any shipments come in at like 2. So I can't go home and get my nap like I want to before my concert tonight. I will hopefully post pics sometime this weekend. I am going to be busy this whole weekend. Concert tonight, help a buddy move tomorrow, concert tomorrow night and who fucking knows about Sunday. Hopefully Sunday will be a recovery day. I know CG will be with me tonight and tomorrow and again who knows about Sunday. Now my goal is to not get wasted but have some drinks and have a good time. The problem is when I go to have a few drinks, especially at concerts, I get thirsty and instead of paying for a soda I buy a drink. This leads to many of the reasons I don't remember concerts. As I was talking with a friend outside smoking, he said stay sober so you don't piss her off. But why, if getting drunk is a part of who I am. That's what I do as an alcoholic, I get drunk a lot. Hell most of the time it is out of boredom or to "be socialable" since I am not really a people person, get a little bit of that liquid courage. I don't fucking know anymore.

I found out what I am doing for our exercise next month, IV's. Yay I get to train a bunch of little wannabe doctors how to do IVs. Hell I haven't done the shit myself for almost 3 years. Hopefully it's like riding a bike. But I have to go early with them to help them set up when I was trying to get out of it. So I go to Ohio for 4th of July weekend, get back late the 4th and leave for that of the 5th, which means probably the last time I will see CG is the 29th. That sucks to not even get to say goodbye. That's got me a little salty knowing that, I am still trying to convince her to come home with me but she is heading to her home that weekend as well. I may need a ride though if the court takes my license away. It's always my luck to get closer to a person when they or myself are getting ready to leave. It's weird how much she's changed since I've known her. I used to not be able to stand her when I hung out with her roommate. She was a huge drama queen and now she's just cool as shit. Maybe if she would have been this cool back then we could have hung out more. Again oh well, I don't fucking know anymore. Can't change shit, just have to roll with whats going on and deal with it as the obstacles keep coming.