Thursday, June 09, 2005

Times are getting better and better

Just waiting for the downfall. Leave it to me to start stuff with people when they are leaving me soon. I am of course really liking hanging out with CG and it sucks knowing she is leaving next month and I really only have to the end of the month to hang out with her. Hung out again last night. We went for bagles and then she went tanning, I tried to sneak back into the room with her but staff stopped me and wouldn't let me. Bastards, I wasn't going to tan...lol. So then we went back to my room and had fun hanging out. We'll leave it at that. I finally finished off the pics from DC. I need to try to go get them developed today. I think I am in only one of them and I don't think I can post any of the others, CG might get mad. Although I do think I have some of Uncle Tom and Canowine, I don't care if they get mad. Ok Well I had a lot of fun last night and now have to try to get work done. I need to find out today who I am bringing with me to Bmore. I want to bring my buddy so he can get out but I don't think he really wants to go. If he doesn't I may see what CG is doing. I just don't know how she would take going up there with me to meet a bunch of chicks and maybe 2 other guys. Don't know I have til tonight to try to figure it out, if nothing else I'll just have to fly solo(like I'm not used to it). Ok well should probably get started doing some work before I decide to be lazy all day again.