Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Court

I just got back from court. It was a complete waste of my time. 3 hours of my life I will never get back. I went and sat there while the judge himself was 45 minutes late to appear. Then after one other person I was called up. He told me the maximum penalty including a year in jail followed by a year of parole and $1000 fine. I have the choice of what kind of trial I want, if I want a state judge or national or some shit, or a trial by jury. If I wanted a court appointed lawyer or my own. Ech typed while I was on the phone "The chicken was good! Me Gusta Pollo Campero". He drove me and sat there for me which was really cool so I bought lunch at some pollo campero place. It was really good, mmmmm pollo. OSo I have til July 27th to decide what kind of trial I want and then my trial date is August 24. I was scared for a wuick minute that I would be confined to the state and not be able to go to Vegas, thankfully it is afterwards. Also since they haven't said anything about taking my license away long I can drive after the 25th of this month, so I can drive myself home next weekend. My parents were trying to figure everything out if they had to drive here and pick me up and bring me back. Now I just need to watch my speed so I don't make things worse. SO all is well so far. Hopefully I won't fall asleep after work so I can hang out with CG. I keep falling asleep watching tv, I did it yesterday too. I am also starting to remember pieces of my dreams and they are quite disturbing and weird. They make no sense whatsoever. Like one I remember was a fox getting it's legs chopped off below their knees or whatever they have and still running around. I don't remember who cut them off or why but I remember seeing them on a plate or something. There was more but I forgot. I may need to keep my notebook next to my bed and when I wake up, write down what I can remember. Maybe these are stange signs that need to be analized. Well I have spent all day in my little cute outfit instead of my uniform. Maybe I'll take a pic of myself when I get home, I look good. People in my office were amazed, they were like what the hell and really freaked out when I put a tie on. Ok I am jumping around and rambling so I'll call this a post. Hope everyone has a happy Humpday.