Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Useless Facts

I need to get rid of some more useless facts but first... I am dreaming more, last night was kind of weird again. I'm not going to go into details but it involved CG, the ex, "a friend" was there for a brief moment, and for some reason my grandma's old cat got killed by a dog(Fluffy actually died of old age when I was like 14 or so). The ex was playing with my head and "a friend" told her off, it was quite funny. Last night helped Chris move a bunch of his shit til 10 and on my way back to the barracks CG called and said she wanted me to come to her place today, since it is going to be the last time she sees me. She sounded so cute...lol. I told her I have to help Chris move some more shit but should be done around 4ish and will swing by there. So tonight I may post a boozed filled story or tomorrow I will post something and then driving to Ohio tomorrow after work. 8hr drive woohoo, not!

Washington, D.C. has one lawyer for every 19 residents!

Frozen lobsters can come back to life when thawed!

Europe is the only continent without a desert.

All babies are color blind when they are born.

A lot of sex a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

Cattle are the only mammals that pee backwards.

A spider's silk is stronger than steel.

Women end up digesting most of the lipstick they apply.

Some species of fish have voices!

The average person spends three years of his or her life on the toilet.

Most tropical marine fish could survive in a tank filled of blood.