Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm dying

Yep my life here on Earth is up. So yesterday wasn't feeling that bad from the night before. It was hot I didn't want to eat but got some Wendy's anyways since me and CG were just out running around most of yesterday. I took 2 bites and that was it. I drank 1 gatorade and 1 water. I know I was and probably still am severely dehydrated. And malnourished. I tried to eat something a minute ago and got a couple bites and that was it. I am drinking more water now though. I am going to go to Six Flags to go swimming with CG today, I hope I feel better in a couple hours. Damn her for waking me up so early. I don't know if this is going with the stomach problems I was having earlier in the month or what, it shouldn't be the alcohol, I have drank way more than that and been just fine. Oh well. Glad to see everyones review of Friday night. And to think that was only a small preview of what's going to go down in Vegas. Well I guess I need to pack I am going to be gone Monday and Tuesday to Fort Indiantown Gap, Penn. I am sure I'll be drunk there, maybe try to do some audioblogs but it seems to never work when you want it to.