Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I need a drink

So here's my day. Worked sucked ass, I had to do a bunch of stupid shit, need a drink. Came home and waited for Chris to help him move, he was late, needed a drink. While waiting I remembered that I need to talk to JAG tomorrow before I leave, getting headache, need a drink. Starting to think I need to bail on Chris so I can hang out with CG for the last time, I was feeling like a dick, needed a drink. Chris calls there was miscommunication, I was supposed to meet him at his new place, I told him I needed to bail, he seemed pissed, I needed a drink. Go see CG thought maybe something special, stood in line at CompUSA dealing with stupid people with no people skills, wanted to choke everyone near me, NEEDED a DRINK! Went to dinner, got a headache and stomach started acting up, needed a drink. Went back to CG's watched tv and she needed to go to sleep, left, now I got my drink. I feel like a huge fuckin asshole for ditchin Chris to do the exact same shit me and CG has been doing nearly everyday for however long. Don't really know what else I feel. I can't wait to see my son, want to see old friends back home, have way to much shit to worry about here. All I want to do is sit here and drink myself to death. I think stress is killing me. I really need to look up ulcer symptoms, it is getting bad, almost everytime I eat I get this gaseous like build up beneath my rib cage that gathers so much it hurts my chest. Maybe I'll remember to look it up tomorrow, I doubt it since I never read my posts after I right them. I still have a bunch of shit to do at work. Fuck I need to pay my bills before I leave. I am so fucking tired! Tired of everything! It's a perfect weather for my emotions though, stormy. WHile in Comp and dinner the lights kept flickerin and almost going out. Tons of lightning. While driving back I remembered watchin lightning with my dad, he used to pull this ratty ass rocking chair onto our old open porch and sit and watch lightning over the roof tops, I used to go out with him. We didn't talk much but sat there and watched togather. I never really had any good conversations with my parents. The most I actually talked to them in High School was when I was on aciid, it was quite funny. I guess it was part of the euphoria effect. I don't know. I think I have always been stressed, in High school I was on drugs to help but then still had my parents stressin me, then got married and had a kid, had the stress of raising a fam, then stresses of military added to everyday life. All I know is... what's that ( I'm rambling too much)... Yep you said it....Life's a bitch then you die. (but I am going to make thing more difficult and still try to have as much fun as possible in the mean time, Fuck it all!)