Sunday, June 05, 2005

Great Sunday

Ok so last night I drank my usual that I do when I am home alone on the weekend. But I was pleasantly waken up at 11 by a phone call from CG. She asked if I want to go walk around DC since it was such an awesome day out. I said yeah of course. So we take the matro down and end up walking like 5 miles or so, my fucking knee is killing me. We had a great time though. When we got there we went and ate at Hard Rock Cafe. We walked around to all the memorials: White house, WWII, Vietnam, Korean, Lincoln, and Washington monument. My shoulders are burnt, it got so hot I took off my tshirt and wore my "wifebeater" tank top. My pasty white skin is now red fire, but I needed to get rid of my farmers tan. We get back and go to Quiznos for a bite for dinner. Get back to the barracks and invite her up but she says no that she needs to get back and feed her cats and study for her advancement board. I sit there and talk a bit and then finally leaned over and kissed her. It was great! When I got out and walked away I went to light up a cigarette and my hands were shaking. I know I am weird. Oh well at least I made one step foreward. We are supposed to go to Atlantic City, Ocean City, and the Inner Harbor this month sometime. It sucks though that I will be gone next month when she leaves. Joys of the military.