Monday, June 20, 2005

Damn narcolepsy

I was supposed to hang out with CG today, she called and said she would be over in half an hour or so, I fell asleep watching tv. She called me a couple times and got mad and left. I woke up a half hour later and realized what happened and called her like 3 times but she didn't answer. She finally called me back and yelled at me and gave me a guilt trip saying she isn't going to be here much longer and shit. WTF, I apologized for falling asleep and it was only like 530 so it wasn't too late to hang out. I told her I had to buy a dress shirt for court on Wednesday and since she has school tomorrow I needed to go to the mall today. She came back over took me to the mall, picked out a shirt for me(I don't dress up and have no fashion sense). And then dropped my sorry ass back off. She said she had to study for her class. So I ate my frozen dinner and am now playin Halo 2 with my Jim Beam.

A friend of mine went to Croatia for some confrence shit and she brought me back a shot glass. It is really neat, looks like a little stein. I might take a pic of it later and post it. Ok I people waiting on Xbox for me. Laters.