Monday, June 06, 2005

Useless information

I hate Mondays. I have so much work to do but sit here and don't do shit. I sit here and read blogs of people exciting adventures than look at mine and what I got excited about and just laugh. I still say I sound pathetic but hey I've openly admitted that I am a "nice guy" and I guess that is part of my mental condition. I think I need to use my notebook more and just post on here when exciting stuff happens and random shit. It's weird how this thing became a public journal, not that it's all that bad since I have met some good people to keep me company and comment. Well with that out here's some useless crap that I feel like sharing yet again.

Malaysians protect their babies from disease by bathing them in beer.

It is illegal NOT to smile in Pocatello, Idaho.

Rats can tell the difference between two human languages.

It is now possible to print human skin with an inkjet printer!

Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors.

Turkeys can reproduce without having sex.

Lightning travels from the ground upwards not from the sky downwards. (this one confuses me, what about the ones that stay in the clouds)

The only poisonous birds in the world are the three species of Pitohui.

John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.

There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.

Both Hitler and Napoleon were missing one testicle.

Women wishing to enter Canada to work as strippers must provide naked photos of themselves to qualify for a visa!

Baskin Robbins once made ketchup ice cream.