Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm back

Well it's 130 and I am home sipping my Beam and coke already. I just got back from Penn an hour ago. Yesterday we got there by about 8am and started working right away. We busted our ass taking everything out of the connexes(big metal boxes) and counting them and then putting them back. We worked so hard that we finished by about 3. I did however work up an appetite, so that was one thing cured. We all went to Hooters for dinner and had all you can eat wings and a shit load of pitchers of beer. Then a few of us went on to the crappy community center next to billeting where we were stayin, last time we were there they had party of it set up for dancing but I guess not on a Monday night. There is always a few ladies in there being flocked by stupid army reservist. SO we had a few more drinks and then crashed. Today we did some running around and then headed back here. Now through all this working I am burnt as shit. I would put a pic of my face but it just looks like I'm constantly embarasses and below is a picture of my foot. Imagine wearing socks and boots and working and walking all over the place. I am burnt everywhere except where my shorts were. But my feet and legs hurt the worst and my face when I make facial expressions. But time for me to catch up on everyone elses blogs and do laundry. Cheers!