Saturday, June 11, 2005

I followed my rules

Ok so last night was a blast! I drank a little more than I expected to but that's usually how that works out. That Girl of course has the pics. I may post some more of them later. I know I can't do some people faces, don't worry. SO we get there and it was how I expected, TG, hipchick, IG in their group, Blue his friend in their group, and me, chris, CG in ours. I tried to intermingle by gettin TG to sit on our side, but chris went and sat next to her instead. He is going to start blogging soon. I had him start an account a while ago but he hasn't posted anything yet, I will make a post and link when he starts. So some general conversations and drinks as usual. Unfortunately I started drinking at Chris's an hour before drinking his 151, so that may be why I was more drunk than I'd like, oh well. So we move to Howl at the moon. Hipchick and IG didn't join us, they took off. Howl at the moon is a lot better in San Antonio, but it was still fun. Me and Chris were fighting to get our service songs played and as usual he won. Bastard. Blue and bud left, Jasika and greg left so it was down to my group and TG. We got up on stage and danced with a bridal party, Tg has pics. I always look too skinny and goofy in pics. Oh well I guess thats how I look, can't change it. We get back and these 2 guys are at our table hitting on TG and CG, I push the guy talking to CG out of the way and sit down, he left quickly I am good at that. This Air Force pussy stays and keeps talking to TG. Chris was going to beat the shit out of him, I was going to stomp his ass. TG again has the pick of me looking pissed, I was cocked back and ready to swing. I told CG this guy was going to get his ass kicked and she made me walk her to the bathroom. While waiting on her a guy say hey you are in the military I said yeah. He said his buddy(the guy at the table) was. I told him to get him away from our table before he gets killed. He came and got his buddy. I was wasted. Chris walked TG to her car, Me and CG went to his. We talked kissed some and last thing I remember was Chris getting in the car and then I woke up on his couch alone. I woke up to CG calling me to see if I wanted to do something today. I said yes and turned on the TV to Leaving Las Vegas. Chris got up and I asked him what happened after he got in the car. He said he walked TG to her car and told me a little of the conversations he had with her. Apparently we got to his place, CG had to go cuz she had an eye appointment or someshit at 9am. I, I guess, gave he a hug almost falling over onto her and walked in front of a firetruck going though the parking lot and fell onto his couch. So if I hadn't of started with 151 I would have been good and maybe could have talked CG into stayin at his place with me or went to her place but no, I had to let my alcohlism take control. Live and learn I guess. I had fun and didn't get arrested or even in a fight so it was good. CG is on her way so I'm out.