Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday night fun

So this is going to be quick cuz I need to get the hell outta here. I have to stay and check some shit between 2 and 230 so I am just passin time. I found out that I am going up to Penn to help set up for our operation on Monday and Tuesday, I am not really excited about that. I would rather spend Monday with CG like usual. She has been calling me everyday. I am not sure if thats a good thing or not yet. Maybe if she wasn't leaving soon it could have been good but I already set myself up to not be attached, just have fun while it lasts. Oh well. So tonight my bud verified that he would head up to Bmore with me which is good. I thought I was supposed to be able to drive since the last time I talked to MVA they said my suspension was done yesterday. Luckily I called to verify and now they told me it wasn't up until the 25th which is after my court date. So I probably won't be able to drive again until who knows when. Sat and Sun I don't know yet more than likely hang with CG, my bud is mad because I am ditching him for her. "Bros before Hoes", I said yeah but when he was with someone and I called to see what he was up to he would say "Busy" and hang up that was it. But oh well he knows the deal. SO it's 2 now so I am off to do my stuff and get up out of here. Have a good weekend. I may or may not post until like Wednesday.