Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm everyone - and no one. Everywhere - nowhere. Call me... Darkman.

I feel I need to wrap my face in bandages like Darkman. If you haven't seen that movie, go see it. So my face is peeling like a bitch, really bad. I was supposed to hang out with CG tonight but her car was in the shop and of course I can't go pick her up so here I sit putting lotion on my face every half an hour, so I guess it's cool. My feet are still red as hell but don't hurt quite so bad anymore. I need some of that exfoliating face wash to scrub all this skin off or something. I went to the denist today, they explained to me that my teeth are way more fucked up than just being crooked. I had to get cleaning and get a filling. I get lectured about quitting smoking by both of the doctors. I hate the denist, it's not so much them in my mouth or the pain, I am used to dealing with pain, but the squealing of those instuments. It freaks me out! Anyway I am bored as shit and about to start playing some Halo, since CG has been distracting me from it. I will also be going to some concerts on Friday and Saturday. Friday includes Action Action and Spitalfield. I purchased their CDs recently and they are awesome. Then on Saturday I am going to see Otep again, they kick absolute ass at Jaxx a small little club in Springfield, VA. I will be sure to get pics of both concerts as long as my camera doesn't crap out on me again. CG is going with me to both so I am setting myself to a 2 drink minimum to reduce my chances of being a dick like on Friday and stumbling down the street and babbling stupid shit and try to prove I am not dependent on alcohol. I just prefer being drunk.